Mrs. Martin's Fourth Grade Class

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TCAP Review

Quotation Marks
http://www.softschools.com/quizzes/grammar/quotation_marks/quiz1632.html

Possessive Nouns
http://www.aasd.k12.wi.us/staff/boldtkatherine/ReadingFun3-6/ReadingFun_PossessiveNouns.htm

Subject-Verb Agreement
http://www.gotkidsgames.com/sv/sv.html

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/cgi-shl/quiz.pl/agreement_add2.htm

Pronouns
https://sites.google.com/site/easygrammar4kids/pronouns

Common and Proper Nouns
http://www.ezschool.com/Games/NounSort2.html





Posted by Mrs. Martin at 8:08 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Expectations - As a fourth grader,

  • I can display common courtesies.
  • I can show gratitude.
  • I can transition well.
  • I can use responsible work habits.
  • I can manage conflict.

Important Dates

August

4 first day back (dismiss 11:20)
20 CiCi's Spirit Night
27 Open House 6-7:30

September

7 no school - Labor Day
17 fall pictures
18 fall festival 5-8

October

5-12 fall break
15 CiCi's spirit night
19 report cards
22 conferences 3:30-6:30
27 conferences 3:30-6:30
29 picture make-ups

About Me

My photo
Mrs. Martin
I graduated from the University of Tennessee Knoxville in December 2006, go vols! I received my Masters of Art in Teaching from Lee University in 2008. I am beginning my eighth year of teaching at Stuart, but I have a long history with the school. Myself and my three siblings all attended Stuart. I married my husband Will in 2009. We have one son, born in August 2013. I enjoy boating, cooking, reading, and spending time with my family and friends.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • TCAP Review
  • ►  2012 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2011 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  June (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.